Monday, September 12, 2016

Exploring....

Been sick for over a week and going stir crazy staring at the same 4 walls so decided to go for a drive.  After looking at google maps decided on Garden Canyon where there is some petroglyphs and plenty of flora and fauna according to a post on tripadvisor.

Unfortunately the gate was closed.  So wandered down another road and here is what I found:


 Sierra Vista is surrounded by mountains to the East


to the northeast



to the southwest 



From the bigest views to the little views:


     This picture turned out pretty awesome, even if I say so myself.

 Movement out of the corner of my eye upon closer examination and lots of pictures turned out to be a bunch of turkeys.


 
Butterflies/moths? they abounded by an actual running creek.  The coloring on the different sides of the wings amazing.  The face, not so much.


 After my little outing it was back to my curling up on my couch!

No comments:

Post a Comment