Sunday, June 6, 2010

HOT, HOT, HOT...












but I think I like it! Yesterday I got to thinking I could live here in Willcox, but then realized that lying on my back in the pool makes it easy
to feel like living anywhere.

Today was meeting at 10 for the English congregation. They have somewhere between 50 - 80 pubs (got conflicting reports). Willcox congo is one of color, some vanilla, some cinnamon and some chocolate. Old and middle and young. Lots of comments and semi-loud singing. And good territory, I'm told! I think I might be excited.

Went exploring this afternoon and got a little more excited while roaming around Sunsites, a town about 30+ miles southish of Willcox. Lots of places to ride and a golf course! This is Indian country and lots of different parks and monuments. The scenery here is just amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment