Wednesday, April 21, 2010


April 20 & 21, 2010

The begining of my trip to Manzanillo, Mexico had to start with the same ritual of previous trips. A pedicure! The toes have to be ready for photo opps. Ain't they pretty?




Off to a motel. Listened to Wyatt's (my nephew) first talk. Did an awesome job! Turned in early and up at 4am (really 12 am, 2:45 am, 3:30 am and gave up at 3:50). Onto the shuttle and off to the airport. Uneventful trip to L.A. Got an upgrade from L.A. to Manzanillo. Feeling a little out of place in first class, but I'm sure this "Glacierita" (a blue margarita because of flying on Alaska and going to Mexico) will help me get comfortable. (Oops, once sip & already I'm feeling tingly : -) )

If you are thinking 'Oh, how brave!' Yup, as long as you remember that bravery requires fear but doing it anyway, than you have it right! So, the now common phrase "What am I doing?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment